Our Commitment To Privacy
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient's address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
- Phone Number
The Information We DO NOT Collect:
- Credit/Debit Card Information
The Way We Use Information:
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- Information supplied for the purpose of accessing the online store or hosting services are used only for that purpose at that time, and deleted when they are no longer needed.
- You can register with our website if you would like to receive our mailing list as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by sending an email to our Data Protection Officer. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If you do not wish to allow our cookies on your computer, please do not use this site. Cookies are not malicious, and are essential for the smooth running of this site.
Continuing to browse this store indicates you accept the usage of cookies on this site.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please contact Cliff Thorne, our Data Protection Officer, on firstname.lastname@example.org